I just keep hearing his laugh. I love his laugh! I got to go out with Mr. David today. I’ve known him for a while, and everytime I spend time with him I ask myself, “Why don’t I hang out with him more??” I love spending time with Mr. David! And today was no exception! Mr. David has to be one of the most genuine guys I know. And he’s just good, not because he gets anything out of it or because people tell him to…he just is because that is who he is. I am constantly impressed with Mr. David.
As we sat and ate lunch today I was reminded of so many reasons I get my Mr. David cravings! Here’s a few that came to mind over lunch:
- Mr. David is always improving himself. He has his masters degree, but continues to take classes to improve himself and learn.
- Mr. David can blend in with any group of people. I have never seen him awkward with any group of people. He tries to understand others and makes people feel important. I love that!
- He loves to travel. And when I say travel, I mean Janelle-type travel. He knows how to do and he does it well!! This summer he is flying into Ireland and a month later flying out of Ireland….he’s not sure of anything else in between…my heart is OVERFLOWING with envy!!
- He loves his job and he is good at it. He teaches elementary school and that is hard work with a high burnout rate. But he genuinely enjoys it and his students. I have never heard him complain about his job! And it’s contagious.
- He is dedicated to living his values and doesn’t stray from that.
It was so good to catch up. Here’s the problem. I enjoyed catching up a little too much, because I forgot to Polaroid
our experience! I called him to tell him and we were going to meet up…but a good friend of mine went into labor and so I labored her all night. So, the suspense continues on Mr. David. I’ll get one tomorrow for sure at some point! I would hate to disappoint!
- His laugh, duh!
- He made me laugh out loud…and that isn’t too easy.
- I’ll say it again, one of the most genuine men I know!
- He loves to travel!
- I felt so comfortable just being myself…and that makes any date fun!
Google Love Meter Score: 58%
I’m not so sure I agree!